“They have a really deep knowledge of the market and provide sophisticated advice on a timely basis.
Our securities law and capital markets team is widely regarded as the best in India, and is at the forefront of every market innovation, be it on the equity, debt or commodities side. The team comprises over 10 specialist capital markets lawyers, including six partners.
Our capital markets offerings include:
• Initial and further public offers, rights and preferential issues
• Issues of American/ Global Depository Receipts and Indian Depository Receipts
• Issues of convertible or exchangeable bonds and warrants
• Private placements by listed companies
• Tender offers through stock exchanges
• Bulk and block deals
• Standalone Rule 144A/ Reg S bonds
• Medium term note programmes
• Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds (FCCBs)
• Alternative Investment Market products
• Real estate investment trusts, business trusts and other foreign listings.
We are proud to work with the Government of India to pursue various rounds of public sector disinvestments as well as capital-raising by some of the largest government companies.
This website has been designed only for the purposes of dissemination of basic information on lexsolicitors.in. Careful attention has been given to ensure that the information provided herein is accurate and up-to-date. However, lexsolicitors.in is not responsible for any reliance that a reader places on such information and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused due to any reliance thereof. This website is not an attempt to advertise or solicit clients, and does not seek to create or invite any lawyer-client relationship. The links provided on this website are to facilitate access to basic information on lexsolicitors.in and the various thought leadership initiatives undertaken by it. lexsolicitors.in advises against the use of the communication platform provided on this website for exchange of any confidential, business or politically sensitive information. Exchange of any such information shall be solely at the user’s risk.