Our team has 12 full-time dedicated, experienced and specialist lawyers, headed by 2 partners.
Our Private Client Practice is based on 20 years of experience in advising promoter families, high-net-worth individuals and entrepreneurs in relation to structuring and holding their wealth and family businesses, especially in a taxation and succession friendly manner.
Our team has 12 full-time dedicated, experienced and specialist lawyers, headed by 2 partners, who have deep knowledge and expertise in trust & estate law, corporate law, and in the creation of complex structures and succession planning solutions.
We provide end to end solutions with assistance from all our practice areas, including from our taxation, public M&A and real estate teams. We also work with various international trust & estate lawyers, consultants and service providers to offer our clients comprehensive and holistic services, both onshore and offshore.
What We Do
• Estate and succession planning, including preparation of Wills and Codicils; providing probate and executor ship services.
• Establishment of private family trusts (which may include private trustee companies, professional trustees and/or protectors, as desired); on-going advisory services for established domestic and offshore trusts.
• Providing cross border advice across many jurisdictions (especially the UK & USA).
• Restructuring of existing promoter / family holdings in a tax efficient and succession-friendly manner.
• Establishment and structuring of family offices and other investment / holding structures.
• Creation, implementation and monitoring of family governance structures, including preparation of family constitutions.
• Advising on corporate governance and business structuring from the perspective of family governance, and incidental advice on all corporate matters.
• Advising on philanthropic and charitable endeavours, including establishment of public charitable trusts and advice on corporate social responsibility.
• Advice on family settlements and partitions.
• Family dispute resolution either through arbitration, mediation, and/or litigation.
• Conveyances and gifts of assets, including shares, movable and immoveable properties.
• Direct taxation related advice (both domestic and international).
This website has been designed only for the purposes of dissemination of basic information on lexsolicitors.in. Careful attention has been given to ensure that the information provided herein is accurate and up-to-date. However, lexsolicitors.in is not responsible for any reliance that a reader places on such information and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused due to any reliance thereof. This website is not an attempt to advertise or solicit clients, and does not seek to create or invite any lawyer-client relationship. The links provided on this website are to facilitate access to basic information on lexsolicitors.in and the various thought leadership initiatives undertaken by it. lexsolicitors.in advises against the use of the communication platform provided on this website for exchange of any confidential, business or politically sensitive information. Exchange of any such information shall be solely at the user’s risk.